02. 09. 15 Last week we headed down the block from our East Village location and checked in with our good friends over at Odin New York. Located in the heart of the East Village, their 11th street location is filled with a great selection of clothing, shoes and accessories from various high-end menswear brands, including their own line and Blind Barber's. Learn more about Odin and shop all their collections at here.
01. 01. 15 #TheRegimen photo series highlights inspiring individuals who derive creativity, happiness, and success from their daily routine. Today, we follow director and photographer, Spencer Mandell as he strolls through Manhattan and Brooklyn, discovering sources of creative inspiration along the way. This is #TheRegimen of Spencer Mandell. The Regimen test. test.
01. 01. 15 We recently visited our Williamsburg neighbors and Blind Barber retailer, Gant Rugger. Located on North 6th St. in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, this beautiful store is filled with classic clothing and accessories from the Gant collections and offers a fully stocked bar and kitchen, providing a truly unique retail experience. Be sure to pay them a visit next time you're in the Williamsburg area.
This Movember, it's been a pleasure documenting the NYU Wrestling team's progress as they support this great cause and showcase the parallels between Movember's campaign and wrestling's mission - both are accomplished by a single person but have the support of an entire community. This is, Made in Movember: NYU Wrestling.
The Perfect Cut: AJ Livingston from Blind Barber on Vimeo. Step into an unassuming factory door in Ridgewood, Queens and you'll find an old, dimly lit, 8,000 sq. ft. factory filled with youthful faces and fresh ideas. The factory, formerly operated as a Hassidic clothing manufacturing outpost, was taken over in the fall of 2013 by two young designers with some help from a Kickstarter campaign. AJ Livingston, Co-Founder of Knickerbocker Manufacturing stops by our Brooklyn shop to talk about the beginnings of his Brooklyn-based factory, its growth, and what's next for these American-made trendsetters.
09. 03. 14 We recently brought out barber chair and products to the beautiful Dockers Pop-Up shop at 25 Howard Street in SoHo.
04. 24. 14 We are proud and excited to announce that we've opened our third Blind Barber location! Come say hi to your new neighbors at 524 Lorimer St. in Williamsburg, Brooklyn. Stay Handsome!
BLIND BARBER X ERNEST ALEXANDER "SHEFFIELD" DOPP KIT 02. 01. 14 The "Sheffield" Dopp Kit is a limited edition collaboration between Blind Barber and GQ-named Best Menswear Designer 2013, Ernest Alexander. The kit is made from heritage bull calf leather and is lined with a traditional barber cape.
THE RETAILERS: CARSON STREET CLOTHIERS 01. 02. 14 Matt Breen and Brian Trunzo are the founders of Carson Street Clothiers, a luxury, multi-brand menswear retailer located in the heart of SoHo. This week, we stopped by to say hello to our long time friends and to check out the impeccably curated store.